Donate to the Event
All donations made to this event are 100% tax deductible. Any donation is truly appreciated and will go directly towards helping the millions of families affected by cancer. Thank you for your support!
Checks can be made out to Alpha Tau Omega on the day of the event. Cash will also be accepted.
Battle of the Buffalo has designed fresh, new looks for the shirts and sweatshirts along with new, never beforeseen merchandise offered to the public!
Tickets for both events are now available to be purchases via the online store. All you have to do is show us your receipt at the gate day-of!
Participate in Our Event
Submit your application to become a wing cook or a vendor at this year’s Battle of the Buffalo Wing Festival by clicking the button below respectfully. Additional information is below.
Checks can be made out to Alpha Tau Omega on the day of the event. Cash is also accepted.
Note for Wing Cook:
– Restaurant’s Wings will be judged under the Restaurant category
– Individual’s Wings will be judged under the Amateur category
– Cases of wings will be provided the week before the event
– Table, tent, and some supplies will be provided on-site
– See the Restaurant Packet for more information
Note for Vendor:
– Vendor application only applies for individuals/businesses planning on consuming profit at the event
– There are two vendor types: Non-Food and Food
– Vendors will be chosen on a first come, first serve basis due to limited vendor space
– Table and tent can be provide if requested
– See the Vendor Packet for more information
Application Contact Form
©2022 – Battle of the Buffalo Committee